Brimhall Logo
- 0 Items



Electrical pollution is killing us. Power lines, air wave communication, fluorescent lights, computers - even hair dryers - are affecting our health and energy. The potentially harmful electromagnetic field caused by electricity interferes with our own energy field and nervous system.

Many people feel weak, have headaches or just feel ill when they work in front of computers or under florescent lights. They may never feel as good as they would like to. It is often this electromagnetic pollution causing these feelings. Even though we can’t avoid the electromagnetic pollution in our environment, we fortunately have the technology to help protect ourselves.